Welcome to the latest edition of OPEN Health’s ISPOR journal. Inside we look at recent developments in the field, provide novel insights, examine study design considerations, and share perspectives on where the industry is going.
At ISPOR US 2023, a number of OPEN Health researchers will present or serve on panels to share the insights and expertise that are helping to advance the HEOR field. The events will offer an opportunity to engage with some of the personalities and minds behind OPEN Health’s science:
- Sonja Kroep – Demonstrates methods for indirect treatment comparisons.
- Elisabeth Fenwick – Describes how novel oncology therapies require innovative modeling methods.
- Ben van Hout – Introduces the ISPOR 2023 panel on the new OPUF methodology and four ISPOR posters.
- Shauna McManus – Presents new research in patient-centered outcomes and an ISPOR EU 2022 podium presentation.
- Sarah Alexander Rothschild – Joins OPEN Health at ISPOR US 2023 as part of Acsel Health.